Tuesday, June 18, 2019

My Superhero art Reflection

Enlargement Super Hero Art


  1. What did you accomplish?  
I accomplished drawing the grid lines, vividing my spiderman, painting the outline/ background

  1. Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?
Yes because I like the colour scheme that I used for my background  and the blue I used for the pants




3.What did you find easy when you created your Super Hero enlargement?
I found doing the eyes easy and also ruling the paper down and across the paper.

4.What did you find challenging when you were creating your Super Hero enlargement?
What I found challenging was drawing spiderman because there were many gridlines to follow and his arms and legs were sort of complicated because they were connected to each other.

What do you need to work on?
I need to work on my hands because there were too straight and big.

5.What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement?
I would change the arms because I think they need to be less bumpy and another thing I would change is to not paint outside the drawing.  






6.What would you do next time to improve your super hero enlarged image?
I would like to improve on my superhero enlargement by painting inside the image instead of out and doing the lines properly


No comments:

Post a Comment