Monday, September 23, 2019

Taking Flight

Taking Flight


On a regular sunny day me and my dad went to my
grandpa's house. My grandpa was in his garage cleaning
or fixing something. I couldn’t get out of the car. So
then I fell. It kinda hurt.  I was sad to see my dad
leave me. Then dad got a text message. He kissed me
and left off to the road. He said that we could play
tomorrow but he said that yesterday. Grandpa Nono
put me down on a box. He had mawn the lawn. I was
so bored Then I looked around the garage room. I saw
a picture with grandpa nono and dad. I wanted to grab
it so I stacked lots of boxes to try and get up.
Suddenly I fell to the ground. It hurt badly but I still
got the photo. A red helmet fell in front of grandpa’s
lawn mower. He found the helmet and saw me then he
said “Santa Maria!” Then he saw the wheel borrow and
the picture in my hand. He then said, “You know that
used to be your dad’s.” He asked if I wanted to go on
a ride. So we went on a ride down the street.
Suddenly I heard a strange noise coming from the
bushes. It all changed into a jungle and trees, there
were many scary monkeys. All the monkeys started to
look at me and grandpa Nono. They all started to
scream like how monkeys would but even louder. All the
horrifying black monkeys started to chase us. The
wagon was like a rockey roller coaster. We then
Jumped off a cliff. The wagon turned into a boat
in the water. There were jaw biting crocodiles snapping
their mouths at me and grandpa. The water was
very blue and there was a river. Both of us went
down the streamy blue river. Up ahead was a big
loud splashy waterfall. We fell and suddenly the
wagon turns into a fast flying red plane! We flew
up high in the sky. It was so awesome. I wanted to
go again and again. But my bear shook his head.
Grandpa Nono was flying the plane but then it ran
out of fuel. We were going to crash! So Grandpa
Nono said “We have to jump. It's now or never!”
So we did. It was like jumping out of a plane when
you go skydiving. Oh how I loved it. We even had
awesome parachutes. We landed at a nice park.
Grandpa Nono was talking about our adventures we
just had. Grandpa drank some water and gave it
to me. But then a green hurtful laser shot the
swing saw. Grandpa then said “ALIENS”. We went
on something that looked like a plane but smaller. The
Aliens started to shoot lasers at us. We flew around
a green and yellow Saturn. I had the chance to shoot
the Aliens away. We celebrated after taking all of
those aliens down. But what we didn’t know was that
there was a Huge alien UFO that was pointing there
big laser guns towards us. So I got the gun and… My
dad came to pick me up. I realized that we weren’t
imagining anymore. I was holding up the hose and it
sprayed just a tiny bit. It was a little awkward to do
it in front of my dad. My dad was very shocked. He
said My name and grandpa’s name. Then he said with a
gasped “what happened and why are you so dirty?” 
Then we both smiled. He looked down and saw his old
wagon. He faced it towards him. There was water in
it and he also saw his reflection. It simply changed
into his younger self for just a few seconds. My dad
told me if grandpa told me when we went to the moon.
We simply changed into Astronauts preparing to lift
off to the moon. I was so excited to go to the moon,
especially with my loving father. I then said “It’s now
or never!” Dad said “Fire up the hyperdrive.” We were
lifting off! Dad looked at me and smiled. WE WERE
GOING TO THE MOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment